Friday, October 29, 2010

Workshop 3: Material Modeling Workshop

Week 4

The final week of this workshop we had to create a model from our post that we were required to make for homework. From my model i extruded the triangles upwards into something chaotic looking to represent my mind which is in the middle and there are 3 spaces that open up to represent the 3 weeks of modeling that i went through.

There are straight and curved paths. The reason for this is because i feel that you have to go down the path that is not the normal for me to lead to something that works. If you think to literal represented by the linear roads i feel as if i always hit a dead end. You can see that it is much more clustered on the top right head corner because in week 1 it was very chaotic and hard to try and open my mind but as you go around anti-clockwise you can see that i because less clustered and the spaces open up more representing my mind opening up and less dead ends.

Overall my experience of this course was enjoyable even though i found it extremely difficult. It has helped me a lot in developing my communicating my ideas through models. It was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment